Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) has become buzzword in the town. It has emerged as one of the leading professional courses available to the candidates these days. This program from best PGDM colleges in India is highly sought after by the students. PGDM, unlike traditional MBA program is industry driven and instils deeper knowledge of business management in the students. Here is an indicative list of the top and best PGDM colleges in India.
- Faculty of Management Studies – New Delhi
- INMANTEC Institutions – Ghaziabad
- Indian Institute of Management – Ahmadabad
- Indian School of Business – Hyderabad
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute – Jamshedpur
How candidates can benefit from the PGDM program
Top PGDM colleges in India usually provide a 2-year full time AICTE approved PGDM program to the aspirants. They adopt certain innovative teaching methods to make the aspirants industry ready. The curriculum of the PGDM course is designed in such a way that it aligns with the ongoing business trends. Some of the key benefits of PGDM program offered by best PGDM colleges in India are as follows:
- Expert lectures throughout the program – Eminent business experts from top notch organisations address the candidates of top PGDM colleges on numerous aspects like entrepreneurship, leadership and management etc. Candidates get valuable chance to interact with these distinguished personalities, learn from their experience and also gain new perspectives about the industry. These experts share their personal experiences and provide rare business insights to the young minds.
- Useful pedagogical activities – Case studies, role plays, simulation exercises, live projects, presentations and group discussions etc are some of the key pedagogical activities used in a PGDM program offered by best PGDM colleges in India. These activities help candidates to learn about various business frameworks and practice them with their fellow-mates, under the supervision of an expert mentor.
- Compulsory internship program – Best PGDM colleges groom their candidates right from the first semester of PGDM program. There is a compulsory summer internship training provided to the candidates that enable them to get first-hand experience and better understanding of the business world. Candidates of the top colleges are easily hired by the companies for summer internships.
- Value added programs – Candidates of the top PGDM colleges in India are provided certain value added certification programs according to their specialization. These certification programs not only make them more employable, but also enhance their skills and knowledge.
Domestic and international industry visits – Best PGDM Colleges in India organize international industry visits to provide the candidates an understanding of various cultures, international exposure and also teach them of the best practices of the industry.